The College has two Hostels, one for the Boys and the other for the Girls.
- Application for admission into the Hostels is to be made after a student gets himself/herself admitted into the college.
- Hostel seats are allotted strictly on the basis of merit of the students by the Hostel Committee set up for the purpose.
- A few seats are reserved for SC/ST candidates.
- Mere admission into the College does not confer any right to Hostel accommodation.
- The admission into the Hostel and conduct of the boarder is governed by the Hostel rules and regulations. The violation of rules
will make a boarder liable to punitive measures to the extent of expulsion from the Hostel and the College.
- Hostels remain closed during summer and Puja vacations.
Admission in the Hostel
Admission in the Hostel (both Girls' & Boys') will be at the time of admission.
- Hostel Admission Fee : Rs. 500.00
- Annual Hostel Fee : Rs. 3500.00
N.B. : Other charges of hostel i.e. maintenance, caution money, establishment, miscellaneous charges etc. is to be deposited to the
superintendent of the respective hostel as per decision of the Hostel committee.